Late last fall, the three organizations (OACS (Ontario Alliance of Christian Schools), OCSAA (Ontario Christian School Administrators Association) and Edifide (the Christian Educators Association)) that lead and serve many Christian schools/leaders/educators began to discuss in earnest whether it was time to explore the possibility of a new organization that would work cooperatively and collaboratively on the most important issues facing Christian education in the 21st century.
We would like to invite you to an evening of dialogue, information and discussion that would lay out:
- the rationale for this thinking,
- why are we thinking of this possibility now,
- our history of the organizations;
- what exciting possibilities we see for the future
- what areas of service and support we believe are non-negotiable; and,
- how this initiative might work.
This is an historic time … wondering what we might do more of and what we might do less of. We are inviting you to join us on one of the following evenings:
- Georgetown – Halton Hills Christian School on Thursday, April 7 at 7:00 PM
- Bowmanville – Knox Christian School on Thursday, April 14 at 7:00 PM
- Kingston – Kingston Christian School on Thursday, April 21 at 7:00 PM
- Strathroy – Strathroy Community Christian School on Thurs. April 28 at 7:00 PM
We also hope to be offering webinars that will also provide information on the process.
We encourage all school board members, principals and educators to attend these meetings
Please preregister by clicking here: http://www.oacs.org/events/2016-spring-regional-roundtables/