Your School - Your Donor
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 @ Redeemer University College, 777 Garner Road, Ancaster
Learning and discussion on the financial sustainability of Christian education and your school
- What do we really know about our schools and their finances?
- Is there something we ‘know’ that ‘just ain’t so”? (Zig Ziglar)
- What do we do with this knowledge?
- What are the trends in Christian school development?
- How do financial sustainability and philanthropy intersect?
Principals, Administrators, Chief Operating Officers, Development Directors and Leaders in School Finance
With participation by:
- Deani Van Pelt, Lead Researcher in Education, Fraser Institute
- Michael Van Pelt, President & CEO, Cardus – Keynote Speaker & Facilitator
- Tony Kamphuis, President & CEO, Christian School Foundation
- Ray Hendriks, Director of School Quality, Ontario Alliance of Christian Schools
- Experienced Development Directors
8:00 - 9:00 Registration/Refreshments
9:00 - 10:00 Opening Keynote
10:00 - 10:15 Refreshments
10:15 - 11:45 Keynote #2
11:45 - 12:45 Lunch
12:45 - 2:00 Afternoon Workshops
- Philanthropy Today – How the Christian School Foundation can be Your School’s Partner
- Annual Drive 2.0 – Strategies for taking your drive to the next level.
- The School Leader’s Role in Development - Tony Kamphuis
The cost for the conference is $25.00 plus HST for in OACS schools, $50.00 plus HST for Non-member schools and Christian School Foundation members are complimentary.
Cancellations must be received by the October 19, 2016 and will be subject to a $25 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Register here: http://www.oacs.org/events/development-conference/