When students are with us every day, we rely on our face-to-face contact with them to ensure they’re thriving in their learning. How do we create new structures in our use of IEPs to ensure students are still thriving when they are both at home and school? This session will consider how we need to modify our IEPs and our support structures to assist elementary students and families with specific needs.
- IEPs and Assisting Families (elementary) - presentation slides
- All Belong Centre for Inclusive Education, Back to School Resources
- All Belong Family Support Guide
- All Belong One-Pagers (note: scroll down to get examples and fillable templates)
- All Belong Supporting Student Learning at the beginning of the year and addressing the COVID-19 gap
- B.C. educator and consultant, Shelley Moore’s home learning template
- B.C. educator and consultant, Shelley Moore’s YouTube page with her “5 Moore Minutes” video series for parents and educators
- Website on social emotional learning and student support, created in partnership with the public and independent schools in B.C.
- Eight keys for at home structure (shared by SCSBC)
- Online resources for learning at home (shared by SCSBC)