Edvance affiliate fees
- $7,500 for schools with 5 to 75 students
- $10,000 for schools with 75 to 125 students
- $12,000 for schools with 125 to 175 students
- $15,000 for schools with over 175 students
Edvance Welcome Bursaries of up to $3,500 per school are available through application to the Christian School Foundation by August 30, 2018.
Friends and Associates fees
Edvance Friends and Associates are organizations other than elementary or secondary schools that benefit from the growth and impact of Christian elementary and secondary schools in Ontario and that support Edvance's mission and goals.
Friends and associates can join Edvance for a flat rate of $2,000 annually.
Financial and Data Service (highly recommended for all Christian schools in Ontario):
- $2,500 for affiliate schools — includes customized cost-per-pupil calculations and data dashboard of key comparative school metrics
- $4,500 for non-affiliate schools — includes customized cost-per-pupil calculations and data dashboard for individual school only
Banking Service (interest payments in the 2017-2018 fiscal year on average of $182 per month to each participating school):
- Free ($0) for affiliates
- $750 for non-affiliates