Design focussed, research-informed practices for the classroom. Guide students as they lead their own learning. Inspire a vision of hope, optimism, and community in the classroom — with a Christian worldview woven throughout.
Connect with other teachers, inspirational leaders, and researchers in education. Attend learning opportunities. Be encouraged by a supportive community. Cultivate your craft.
Teachers and leaders in Edvance affiliate schools have access to:
- Learning vision consultation and in-house professional learning support
- Data and progress monitoring tools to help you assess the implementation of your vision
- Professional development opportunities, including courses, site visits, conferences and conventions
- Program specialization including special education, international student programs
- Connections with global learning initiatives through school visits and international conferences including sites such as Genesee Community Charter School in Rochester, NY; High Tech High in San Diego, CA; Christian Deeper Learning in Gainesville, FL; “Beyond our Vision” in Finland.
- Data support of all students’ core skill growth through NWEA's Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) assessments
- School culture assessments & “Panorama” student surveys
- Student crisis management & restorative justice support